New Year, New Ministry

This past year I was given a new assignment which meant relocating to a new ministry position, new church, new community. I cannot tell you when I've been more excited about serving and helping a church become all that God wants it to be. Jo and I have received a warm welcome as the people there have been incredibly helpful.
I've been traveling to Nicaragua with Project H.O.P.E. teams for the past 12 years. Last year I went with the team from Fellowship Bible Church. Little did I know that for the past 12 years God was building friendship and unity of spirit with the people I would one day be journeying with on a daily basis.
Everyday I'm learning more about my new ministry partner, Phillip Wright, and the rest of the staff team. They are great people that love to laugh, work hard, and care deeply for one another. Part of my assignment includes mentoring/coaching five staff leaders. Meeting with them is one of the absolute highlights of my week!
The worship team at Fellowship is innovative, talented, fearless, and teachable. I unashamedly confess this, and I knew it wouldn't take long, I love these people. Our hearts are set on pursuing excellence, welcoming God's Spirit, and expressing our love for God.
Jo and I are grateful to be at Fellowship Bible Church of Rogersville. We are home.

2 comments:

  1. Ted that was beautiful Thanks for such wonderful insight and God Bless you for your leadership Chuck S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we're the lucky ones to have you at Fellowship Ted. Stacey and I are thrilled you're with us.

    ReplyDelete